How we process your personal data
- disclosure obligations to private customers, corporate customers and sole proprietors by the EU's new Personal Data Regulation of 25 May 2018.
On May 25, 2018, the EU Personal Data Regulation comes into force and in this connection, GARMA / Harrison Watches ApS is required to disclose which personal data we store about our customers and what we use them.
In principle, GARMA / Harrison Watches ApS only common personal data we need to create as a customer and manage the customer relationship. When you become a customer with us, GARMA / Harrison Watches ApS, as data manager, processes your information in accordance with the EU Personal Data Regulation
Data collected for private customers in order to process your order:
- Name, address, phone no., E-mail address
Data collected for business customers and sole proprietors in order to process your order:
- Company name, Address, Phone no., E-mail address
- Name of contact person
- CVR number
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties, but can also be accessed by our necessary partners, such as freight suppliers and financial systems. Data will not be used for marketing but is used solely for your customer as a customer to access our goods and we can provide the best possible service to you as a person or company.
Personal information is collected in collaboration with:
• Quickpay (Payment Card Handling)
• Pakkelabels.dk (Handling of shipping)
• Post Nord & DAO (Handling Shipping)
• Dinero (Accounting for Appendices and Accounts)
• Google (Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster Tools)
• Facebook (Advertising)
• Mailchimp (Sending newsletter)
All of the above 3rd parts data therapists comply with EU requirements for processing personal information.We only share your personal information in cases where you have given us permission.
You are entitled to "be forgotten"
• On facebook, just click on the junction of the advertisement. And choose that you do not want to see this ad again. You'll never see more ads from us again on Facebook.
• You can also remove your "Like" from our facebook page, and you will not receive our news and offers in your News Feed.
• On our newsletter, simply press Unsubscribe, then delete from our newsletter list.
• If you do not want to report your purchase experience simply unsubscribe from this newsletter. Then you'll be forgotten.
• If you do not want to share your information with Google Analytics, you can install the following Chrome plugin to prevent Google from collecting data about you: Google Analytics Opt Out plugin
Right to access:As a customer, you have the right to understand what data Harrison Watches ApS stores about you and what we use them. Request for insight should be done at: email@example.com where you write the following:Subject field: GPDR
Text: Name and phone number
As a starting point, all your data will be deleted after 5 years from the end of the year in which the customer relationship ends, cf. section 5 of the Bookkeeping Act section 10. 1:"Section 10. 1) The accounting officer must keep the accounting records reliably for 5 years from the end of the financial year to which the material relates. The storage must be carried out in a manner that allows for an independent and unambiguous presentation of the relevant accounting material throughout the storage period. "
Approval of data handling
By continuing to be a customer or establishing a customer at GARMA / Harrison Watches ApS, you agree to the data handling conditions.You can read more about your rights in the Data Inspectorate's Guide at www.datatilsynet.dk.
GARMA / Harrison Watches ApS